About our Finance & Insurance Services

Initial Disclosure Document

Europa Sheffield
Subaru, Mitsubishi, Approved Prestige & Mercedes-Benz Servicing
Granville Square
48 Suffolk Road
S2 4AR

Initial Disclosure Document (IDD) & Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)

We are required by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), who regulates the financial services industry, to provide you with an Initial Disclosure Document (IDD) to enable you to decide whether or not the products and services we offer are right for you. Please take the time to read this important document and feel free to ask us any questions.

Who are we?

JAM 300 Limited trading as Europa, is located and registered at Granville Square, 48 Suffolk Road, Sheffield, S2 4AR. JAM 300 Limited is also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Ref No 654999) for consumer credit purposes.

We are a broker for finance and not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and finance products to assist with your purchase (who may pay us for introducing you to them).

We do not charge you any fees for this service.

Confidentiality and Data Protection Information

During the process of obtaining finance for your vehicle agreement we will need to collect personal information from you and pass this information onto one or more third party lenders to enable them to make a credit decision. Rest assured, we will not disclose your personal information outside of these group of lenders.

Your personal data is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.

What to do if you have a complaint

At Europa Sheffield, we aim to ensure all of our customers are satisfied with the services we offer and during the purchase of their vehicle. If, however, you have any cause to make a complaint please contact us via email, telephone or by writing to us directly.

Contact Details:

Email: sales@europasheffield.co.uk

Telephone: 0114 285 9955

Post: Europa Sheffield, Granville Square, 48 Suffolk Road, Sheffield, S2 4AR

If we cannot settle your complaint, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (within six months from the date of the final decision).